Digital Imaging Services
While microfilming remains one of the best formats for preserving and storing records, it is easier to access and use images and records in a digital format. The Utah State Archives now offers services to convert between the two formats, for both government agencies and the public, either individuals or companies. This page is meant to bring together all related digital services, which are just one aspect of the core missions of the Archives.
Please contact a Records Analyst for more information and to initiate a request.
Digital to Microfilm Conversion
Preserve your born-digital and electronic records.
- Guide to Digital Imaging
- Digital to Microfilm Overview
- Digital to Microfilm Instructions for Participating Counties
- Digital to Microfilm Work Order Request
- Digital to Microfilm Transfer Request
Microfilm to Digital Conversion
Easier access to older records.
- Microfilm to Digital Instructions
- Needs Assessment Process
- Microfilm to Digital Feasibility Request
- Microfilm to Digital Work Order Request
- Frequently Asked Questions
Please contact the Research Center for more information and to initiate a request.