The Utah State Historical Records Advisory Board (USHRAB) Consortium is a group of institutions that is interested in preserving historical records in the state of Utah. The USHRAB notifies the consortium of upcoming events and other items of interest.
If you are interested in becoming part of the Utah State Historical Records Advisory Board consortium please complete a survey and return it to the USHRAB at 346 S Rio Grande, Salt Lake City, UT 84101.
- Directory of Members
- Members by Region
- Beaver, Iron, Kane, Garfield, Piute, and Wayne Counties
- Box Elder, Cache, and Rich Counties
- Carbon County
- Davis and Weber Counties
- Emery County
- Duchesne, Daggett, and Uintah Counties
- Grand and San Juan Counties
- Morgan County
- Salt Lake and Tooele Counties
- Sanpete and Sevier Counties
- Summit County
- Utah, Juab, Millard, and Wasatch Counties
- Washington County
- White Pine (Nevada)
Page Last Updated December 21, 2012.