All books, manuscripts, photographs, maps and records are non-circulating and must be used in the Research Center. Copies, including digital, are generally allowed and available as a self-service. When visiting, patrons must register annually and agree to abide by the following rules:
- No food or drink is allowed in the Research Room.
- All coats, purses, bags, briefcases etc. must be left
in the reception area.
- Only pencils (not pens), paper, and laptop computers
are allowed in the Research Room.
- Researchers should not mark or write on any research
- The existing order of documents should be carefully
- Researchers should use particular care in handling
- Scanners are not allowed in the Research Room, cameras
by permission only.
- Research Center Staff may examine all notes and papers
as you leave