School District General Retention Schedule
These general schedules are still in the creation/approval process. Those with links have been approved by the State Records Committee. As more become approved, they will be made available. For questions regarding the status of any school district general schedule, contact Glen Fairclough at (801) 531-3841.
Items listed in general retention schedules identify records which may or may not exist in any given agency. They are models to follow if your records closely proximate the descriptions.
General Schedule for All School District Offices
- Administrative records (1)
- Bonds and bonding records (2)
- Budget records (3)
- Fixed asset records (4)
- General accounting records (5)
- Payroll records (6)
- Purchasing records (7)
- Risk management records (8)
School District Offices
- Child accounting/attendance records (9)
- Facilities records (11)
- Food services records (12)
- Library/media center records (13)
- Personnel records (14)
- School board records (15)
- Special education records (16)
- Student records (17)
Page Last Updated August 28, 2017 .