Digital to Microfilm Service
The Utah State Archives proves proper storage and records management for all preservation microfilm. The Digital to Microfilm Service offers a preservation copy of digital images on microfilm.
Are you new to the service? Or submitting a new record series? Email our Reformatting Program Manager for a Service Agreement and your agency’s unique Target Packages.
- Records submitted through this service should have a permanent retention and be classified as public.
- Upload files and target packages to SFTP
- Organize and arrange records, naming them in a clear sequential order
- Split images into folders, with no more than 2,000 images per folder. Each folder will make up one reel of microfilm.
- For each folder, prove the agency-assigned reel number, dates range of records being filmed, and arrangement of records in the Beginning Targets package.
- Include the Beginning and Ending Targets for each reel in the folder uploads in the SFTP.
- Submit a service ticket
Page Last Updated November 22, 2021.