Get Help

Records and Information Management

Records and Information Management (RIM) Specialists

Contact for assistance with retention schedules, records and information management, transferring records, certification, and training.

Phone: 801-531-3863
Email: [email protected]

A portrait of Heidi Steed

Heidi Steed

Local government
Phone: 801-531-3860
Email: [email protected]

  • Counties
  • Municipalities
  • Law enforcement
  • District courts
  • Administrative Office of the Courts
A portrait of Maren Peterson

Maren Peterson

Education, special districts, state government
Phone: 801-531-3866
Email: [email protected]

  • Local education agencies
  • Special, local, interlocal, and transit districts
  • State departments:
    • Agriculture and Food
    • Alcoholic Beverage Services
    • Cultural & Community Engagement
    • Utah State Board of Education
    • Utah System of Higher Education
    • Utah System of Technical Colleges
A portrait of Matt Pierce

Matt Pierce

State government, general retention schedules
Phone: 801-531-3834
Email: [email protected]

  • General Retention Schedules
  • State Departments
    • Board of Pardons and Parole
    • Commerce
    • Corrections
    • Environmental Quality
    • Financial Institutions
    • Insurance
    • Labor Commission
    • Natural Resources
    • Public Safety
    • Public Service Commission
    • Tax Commission
    • Transportation
A portrait of Renée Wilson

Renée Wilson

State government
Phone: 801-531-3842
Email: [email protected]

  • Governor's Office
  • Governor's Independent Boards and Commissions
  • Attorney General's Office
  • State Treasurer
  • State Auditor
  • Legislature
  • State departments:
    • Government Operations
    • Health and Human Services
    • National Guard
    • School and Institutional Trust Lands Administration (SITLA)
    • Veterans and Military Affairs
    • Workforce Services

Records Center

Contact for assistance with Records Center questions, boxes, box lists, and transfers.

Lisa Catano, Manager
Jim Duke, Records Storage Specialist

Phone: 801-525-3020
Email: [email protected]

A group photo including Lisa Catano


For assistance with GRAMA requests, contact the Government Records Ombudsman.

Visit our web pages for assistance with the Public Notice Website or the Open Records Portal.

Visit our webpage for assistance with the State Records Committee.

Accessing Records in Archives' holdings

Archives Reference Room
Phone: 801-531-3847
Email: [email protected]

Members of the public seeking access to records should contact the Reference Room.