Recall a Record

Transfer or Recall Records

Retrieve a Stored Record

An appointed records officer (ARO) or designee may recall their agency's records (boxes or files) which are stored at the State Records Center in Clearfield, Utah. 

Submit a separate form for each file recalled, even if two files are in the same box.

We offer scanning services for some records.

How would you like to receive this record?