All records created by Utah governmental entities, regardless of media, should be managed according to good record-keeping practices. Below are Utah policies and procedures, resources for further study and links to what other states are doing.
- Email Management Guideline
- Social Media Use Guideline for Government Agencies
- Electronic Records Management (ERM) Business Case Summary
- Electronic Records Management (ERM) Business Case
- Guide to Digital Imaging
- Imaging Systems Guidelines
- Uniform Electronic Transactions Act, UCA 46-4-101 et seq.
- Library of Congress
- The Consultative Committee for Space Data Systems
- Reference Model for an Open Archival Information System (OAIS) June 2012, see also Wiki page.
- National Archives and Records Administration, OCLC, and the Center for Research Libraries
- Trustworthy Archives Compliance Checklist, February 2007, see also Wiki.
- TRAC working group
- "ISO Standards for Certifying Trustworthy Digital Repositories"
Online Public Access, March 15, 2011
Page Last Updated December 11, 2020 .