Resources for Archivists
The Utah State Archives has developed some procedures in the way we do our work that may benefit other institutions.
- Utah State Archives Digital Preservation Framework (2015, draft)
- Glossary of Digital Preservation Terms (2015, draft)
- How we converted our legacy finding aids to EAD, and later to a database
- Video on How to use Microsoft Office Mail Merge encoded container lists
- EAD 2002 Schema stylesheet
- We follow the Utah Manuscripts Association' Best Practices Guide (also available in a condensed version)