Ask the Records Ombudsman

The Utah State Archives and Records Service has an ombudsman who is an advocate for fairness and compliance with the Government Records Access and Management Act (GRAMA). The ombudsman can help members of the public as well as government records officers, and can recommend solutions to difficult records access issues. Use this form to contact the ombudsman or call (801) 531-3858.

About You

I am an individual seeking government records or information
I am a records officer responding to a records request

Name (required):
Agency name if inquiry is from records custodian:
Email address (required):

About the Records

Government agency to which request is directed:
Description of information requested:
Designation or classification applied (include citation):

Your Question


Page Last Updated April 7, 2017 .