Records Management Committee
The Records Management Committee was created in 2019 to review and approve retention schedules for Utah government agencies.
- Alycia Rowley, Director's designee, Utah Division of History
- Ken Williams, Director, Utah Division of Archives and Records Service
- Jacey Skinner, Utah State Bar member
- Drew Mingl, public finance representative
- Josh Bullough, chair, private sector representative
- Tracy Hansen, political subdivisions representative
- Matthew D. LaPlante, news media representative
- Utah Code 63A-12-112: Records Management Committee membership
- Utah Code 63A-12-113: Records Management Committee duties
- Utah Public Notice Website - Public Body Details
- Boards & Commissions page
Retention Schedules Under Review
To view general and series-specific retention schedules under review, visit the committee's Public Notice Website page.
Page Last Updated June 22, 2020 .