The Department of Government Operations delivers support services of the highest quality and best value to government agencies and the public. The mission of the State Archives is to assist Utah governmental entities in the efficient management of their records, to preserve those records of enduring value, and to provide quality access to public information.
The Division is created by statute — Section 63A-12-101. Its duties are specified in Title 63A, Chapter 12, the Public Records Management Acts; sections of Title 63G, Chapter 2, the Government Records Access and Management Act; and sections of Title 63F, Chapter 1 and Title 63A, Chapter 3. This Service Plan is prepared in compliance with Section 63A-1-111.
Questions regarding the plan should be directed to Kenneth Williams, Director, at (801) 531-3840 or at email@example.com.
- Records management and archival standards
- Records Management: Records and Information Management Consultation
- GRAMA Records Access
- Records Ombudsman
- Records Access
- Records Services: Records Center
- Preservation: Reformatting Services
- Open and Public Meetings/Public Notices: Utah Public Notice Website
- Support for the Records Management Committee
- Support for the State Records Committee
- Support for the Utah State Historical Records Advisory Board (USHRAB)
Page Last Updated June 30, 2021.